Career Opportunities – Project Engineer
Aero Accessories provides advanced repair solutions for Next Generation Fuel, Hydraulic & Electro-Mechanical components. Our mission is to leverage our decades of experience in component maintenance and engineering to deliver innovative and proactive solutions that produce premier quality and service.
We differentiate ourselves as a leader in component maintenance through our commitment to recruiting and retaining the most skilled professionals and our continuing investments in cutting-edge technologies. Through this intersection of expertise and technology we are able to offer an unparalleled value.
We are seeking a Project Engineer to join our Quality Dept and be influential in our rapid growth.
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
This position is full-time with full benefits.
Qualified Engineer must possess the following requirements:
- Prior experience working as an Engineer (Mechanical and/or Electrical)
- FAA Repair Station experience is a MUST!!!
- Ability to read and comprehend Component Maintenance Manual (CMM’s)
- Proficient in designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- Capable of maintaining a Preventive Maintenance Program for Test Equipment.
- AutoCAD, LABVIEW, ADAS or Solids Works experience a plus