Fast growing, MRO facility is looking for an Accounting Administrator to join our team.
Based in Miramar and reporting to the Controller, this role will be a key contributor to the daily payment processing and its clients.
Accurately prepare, organize and enter invoices
Identify, research and resolve discrepancies
Provide quality customer service for internal and external contacts
Manage high-throughput transactional activity calmly and effectively
Meet time-sensitive deadline and work in a fast paced, fluid environment
Establish strong working relationships with all vendors
Support the development and maintenance of AP documentation
Assist with year-end close process and audits
Assist in vendor and payment research when applicable
* Degree with a concentration in finance or accounting, ideal but not required
* Ideally 5+ years of AP work experience in an organization (preferably Aviation) with at least 50 employees
* Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel
* Attention to detail & ability to follow through on assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Excellent customer service skills, including responsiveness in follow-up to communications with internal and external stakeholders
* Team player with a solutions-orientated attitude towards work
* Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills
* Experience with Sage 50 or Navision software or similar (QuickBooks, Advantage, Oracle) a must
Only qualified candidates will be scheduled for interviews.
We are a drug-free workplace and this position must pass a complete background check.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.